[pianotech] Hardman grand pianos

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:04:06 MST 2011

Yes, the jack pinning. I have a customer who didn't want to bite the bullet and have me take care of all the tight bushings. After 3 years of fixing the notes that wouldn't repeat when I tuned the piano, I finally got them all fixed. Some times I just can't figure that kind of thinking. They think because they bought a new piano, there is no way it could need all that work. In the end, it cost her a lot more and she suffered with problems for 3 years.

Al -
High Point, NC