[pianotech] Type of glue for a Kawai

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Mar 5 12:14:23 MST 2011

PVC-E glue is great for gluing felt or leather to just about anything. Not
expensive and holds really well.

Paul

From:
"David Weiss" <davidweiss at embarqmail.com>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
03/05/2011 12:17 PM
Re: [pianotech] Type of glue for a Kawai

While we're on the subject:

I'm replacing the felt on a muffler rail on an upright.  (Mouse damage.)
What's the best glue for gluing the felt to the metal rail?

David Weiss