[pianotech] Type of glue for a Kawai

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Mar 5 12:24:27 MST 2011

Jer,

That's why I like the PVC-E glue.  Although it takes a little longer to
set, you do have a couple minutes to "play" with the items to line up
where you want them.  Just a thought...

Paul

From:
"Gerald Groot" <tunerboy3 at comcast.net>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
03/05/2011 01:21 PM
Re: [pianotech] Type of glue for a Kawai

I've had great luck using contact cement.  You have to be very careful
lining the felt up because you really only get one chance at getting it
correct with that stuff so you want to make sure everything is lined up
correctly before you glue it down.

Jer