[pianotech] Re-Attaching Ivory head

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:11:18 MST 2011

Yes it does adhere well, but the trouble that I find with contact cement is that it changes the color of the ivory. It no longer matches the neighbors. I find that the PVC & CA does not change the color of the ivory. If the ivories are yellow to start, it doesn't make much difference, but when they are nice and white or have been bleached, I'm not happy with the results.

Al -
High Point, NC