[pianotech] Fwd: Your membership on ptg_cauthtrt has been put on hold

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Mon Mar 7 06:09:39 MST 2011

The new PTG website has new mailing lists. At this moment, there are two of each. Eventually, the old ones (like this one, that you post to via email) will go away, but they overlap right now.

I'm not sure which one "ptg_cauthtrt" is, but I suggest you simply follow the directions in the email by sending an email with the word "unhold" (without quotes) to the address given. I'd put it both in the subject and in the message body.

We're all trying to figure out this new system, which will have some initial friction to move it from rest, but should give us leverage later.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com