[pianotech] New Format comments

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Mon Mar 7 11:19:25 MST 2011

Tom,

You are posting on the email list which is still functioning exactly as
before. They are talking about the Pianotech list at my.ptg.org which is a
new an separate list. The plan is to move over to that instead of this
mailing list. Some have questioned why questions they posted on the new
egroup have not been answered. That is because many people have not set
themselves up on the new egroup and won't see the posts until they do.

Go to my.ptg.org and follow the "getting started" instructions. There was an
email from Kathy Maxwell about two weeks ago that had more detailed
instructions.

ron

--
Ronald Berry Piano Service