[pianotech] New Format - YUCK

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 7 16:08:18 MST 2011

Joe,

When you log in to my.ptg.org, select "Discussions", and "My
subscriptions", then you can set how you want each list you're
subscribed to to send to you. The options are Real time, Daily Digest,
PDA, No emails (read online only) or to unsubscribe. You can also choose
whether you want your posts in plain text or HTML. I know there's been a
lot of discussion on the list in the past few years about some folks who
only want plain text emails so that's an option.

Best regards,

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician