[pianotech] New Format--y___

David M. Porritt dmporritt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:55:14 MST 2011

Yes!

dp

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of John Formsma
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 8:45 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] New Format--y___

Did I miss an announcement email about this changeover?

--

JF

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:25 PM, paul bruesch <paul at bruesch.net> wrote:

And there's really no reason why the product can't be made to allow that.
When you post something on Facebook, for example, and someone comments on
it, you can configure your FB settings to send you an email. Then you can
simply respond to that email, just as you would any other email, and your
response to the comment is added to your post on FB as another comment.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:18 PM, David Love <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>