[pianotech] New Format--yuck

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 06:48:39 MST 2011

John,

Yes, various people who participate in the lists on a regular basis were
consulted as were people who don't participate (for a variety of
reasons.) The general discussion group will remain but those who prefer
a much lower signal to noise ratio will be able to follow specific,
serious trains of thought should they so desire.

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician

President - Piano Technicians Guild