[pianotech] Sheesh!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 07:21:27 MST 2011

Al said:
'Come on Joe, you're a smart guy. This should be like eating ice cream for you. Call me or email me privately, I'll get you going in a minute."

Al,
Thank you for the vote of confidence on my supposed smarts! However, I am the world's worst Computer Dufus! Always have been! All of this smatters of the similar situation with my T.V. The U.S. Government saw fit to kill the S.O.B. and it shall remain such. I only use it for DVD's and such. I'm really thinking of just letting this whole ClusterYuck go it's merry way, as J.D. is. The whole thing is just too much. I have better things to do with what little timeI have left on this planet! I'm outta here.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I