[pianotech] Sheesh!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:10:13 MST 2011

Joe,
I had problems at first logging in. Couldn't remember my user name or
password since that had been saved in my browser preferences.
*Finally*found the "Forgot Password" link so I could have mine emailed
to me.

That being said, I pretty much hate the new web forum. I don't blame you for
leaving, and I probably won't stay unless major changes are made.

--
JF

--
JF