[pianotech] New Format--yuck

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Mar 8 09:49:38 MST 2011

Allan, et all email list persons,

That means keeping track of another username and password for MORE
groups - SCREW THAT - I'm already keeping track of - 5 - such group
information.

The more - SEPARATE - lists you create, the more you are going to piss
off persons even more.

A better solution would be to add a "tag" in front of the subject, just
like we already have "OT" - add "CAUT", etc

IMHO,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years