[pianotech] New "system"

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Mar 8 14:50:37 MST 2011

Web site maintainers,

I was in the IT field for 24 years before being forced to switch by
being laid off and we were taught to have a "back out" / "roll back" plan.

So I'm assuming that the powers at be, have this back out plan in place,

AND - should - be able to "roll" everything back to the way it was ????

If - not - they should - not - be in "power".

This situation should be treated as any other business in pseudo
"disaster recovery" mode.

That being said - so - when - does the whole project revert back to the
system that was in "production" and working ???????

>From a 24+ year IT veteran,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years