[pianotech] Allan's reply, etc -was New Fromat

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Wed Mar 9 12:24:19 MST 2011

On Mar 9, 2011, at 1:09 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

> … The email mailing list is always CURRENT. It is the conversation going on
> in the room at any one time. In a real room full of people, we can come
> in, and join in the discussion of any little group of persons that sounds
> interesting to us. For a time, we might leave the room, closing the door
> behind us. But then we an come back in and rejoin, with a quick listen to
> everything that's going on, before homing in our our preferred
> conversation. …

Joe,

So is the new format, extremely current.
And you can receive whatever you want.
All you have to do is subscribe to the areas of your interest.

But, of course, if you can't even manage to enter
   a user name (which is your member number)
   and a password which is I assume is the same
   for all the Piano Technicians Guild members.
   (I shall send you this in a private email),
   then you have other issues.

Keith McGavern