[pianotech] New forum--Likes

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:07:59 MST 2011

I've seen one thing in the new forum that I think will be helpful to me. The
RSS feeds. Right now, I get a feed from the new Pianotech forum whenever
there are new messages. It's nice to be able to click and see any new
postings. If I decide I want to read or reply further, I can always choose
to login to the web forum. This will be nice ... I think.

However, just clicking on the hyperlink to that discussion doesn't take me
there. I've posted below the message it brings up. So, in order to read a
new discussion that I see on the RSS feed, I have to go to my.ptg.org,
login, find my way there, etc.

Any workaround for this? Intentionally done this way?

 Error
404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might
have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

(Posting this to both Pianotech forums. It might be nice to hear any other
"likes", especially since most of the opinions seem to be negative.)

--
JF