[pianotech] List changes - it's a lot bigger than just the lists...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 21:29:20 MST 2011

Yeah great.  So heeding Israel's fine remarks I just attempted to post on
the voicing group list a response to Fred Sturm's request for a detailed
description of Steinway hammer lacquering and voicing techniques.  When
completed some 10 or 12 paragraphs later I went to spell check.  It picked
out some words for which it offered suggestions.  Since none of them fit it
allows an option to manually input, which I attempted.  It would not accept
my manual attempts (after several tries) so I finally tried to type it in
and hit enter.  The entire post vanished never to be seen again.  Great
system and no I'm not redoing it.  What a bunch of crap.  The PTG may not
exist for the list but the list members are part of the PTG.  Sorry Israel,
this has nothing to do with boomers.  The system sucks.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com