[pianotech] List changes - it's a lot bigger than just the lists...

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 22:15:12 MST 2011

Mr. Hechler,

As a self-described IT Professional of
24 years, you ought to be able to
recognize what is most likely a
configuration glitch. It will be
straightened out. You never heard of
bugs? Yes this system is buggy. Bugs can
be dealt with... When beta-testing is
done by amateurs in their spare time -
bugs and lots of them are inevitable. If
you are such an IT pro - why don't you
go through this entire system, find all
the bugs and report them? It would be a
lot more constructive than all the