[pianotech] OT FOR SHAME! was: Email Lists and Websites

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:26:12 MST 2011

I've already contacted my RVP and cc'd it to the rest of the executive
board, Keith.

I'm simply encouraging others to do the same. The more voices are heard, the
greater the chances of success. We don't need to be fatalistic about this
whole thing. I'm just encouraging people to exercise their rights.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter