[pianotech] MY.PTG.ORG egroups.

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 14:15:25 MST 2011

Ron,

I posted a note on the suggested improvements topic, but thought I would
write here as well.

We need a topical list of messages, so that each new subject shows as a
listing first.  Then we can click the topic and jump to the messages.

With the current digest view, the message titles just bump to the top - and
when the pianotech list is running at full speed, we can get 10 posts in 10
to 20 minutes!  This means that new posts will get bumped off the view way
to fast.

If there is a topical list view (as others have said, PianoWorld is an
excellent example) then it will take time for the topics to scroll off the
view.  We can keep up on the discussion easily, and don't have to dig down
through the digest to find what people have been writing.

Will this new software allow us to have this function?

Don Mannino