[pianotech] [CAUT] Unsubscribing

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 17:44:12 MST 2011

Yes, I know that and I can see how to recognize each.  My point was more
about the need to subscribe to both in order to insure that you get both.
For some reason I had assumed there was some crossover, but evidently there
isn't.  It is interesting, however, that if are subscribed to both but get a
post from one you can't then be sure how your response will be distributed
because it will depend on how people are subscribed.  It may not matter but
if you are hoping to have a question posed to the entire community from both
sides you may want to consider that.

How the eventual shut down of the old list (if it happens) will be handled
is of some interest but not enough to start another dialogue.  I think I'm
off this subject for now.  This has been a wasted day for real work but
thanks for your help.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com