[pianotech] give us instructions, was Re: New Format

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Mar 10 19:19:53 MST 2011

Duaine,

> The website is powered by MemberMax. No problems there. The
> communications setup is powered by Higher Logic - which has been
> mentioned in these discussions several times. Go find their user group
> - and you'll find all the documentation you want, FAQ's, and a login
> for real license holders' IT people. Why don't you find out what the
> hell you are talking about before getting all hysterical with all
> caps, exclamation points and (probably) froth on your mouth... I
> suppose you know how to find a user group site - it has a really cute
> name... Playing "gotcha" doesn't really pay if you don't do your
> homework...
>
> Israel Stein

How can I do my homework - if - I don't know all the facts.

When did anyone - really - say - anything - about - Higher Logic - and,
more importantly, what was it's role in all of this - besides you.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years