[pianotech] new system and attachments (was Hmmm?)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Mar 11 10:07:15 MST 2011

On Mar 11, 2011, at 10:50 AM, Alan Forsyth wrote:

> How does the new system handle photos and attachments and what are the size limitations?
> Before I dip my big toe in the water!

Alan,

It handles both quite well.
Size limitation: 30MB

Tthe process of going about it takes a bit of patience initially,
    but certainly not insurmountable for someone like you.

The only potential limitation I have thus far discovered
    was adding two or more attachments and figuring out how to name all the attachments.

I have to wait 'til the next time I do that to compose a general title for multiple attachments
     under a single discussion subscription.

Sincerely,

Keith

Keith McGavern, RPT