[pianotech] Off List - Re: Hmmm?

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 16:18:31 MST 2011

> From: Joe DeFazio <defaziomusic at verizon.net>
> Date: March 11, 2011 6:01:11 PM EST
> To: pianotech at ptg.org
> Subject: [pianotech] Off List - Re: Hmmm?
>

>>> It’s the Kranich and Bach of e-mail systems.  There!  I said it and I’m not sorry!
>>>
>>> Will Truitt
>>>
> Hey Will,
>
> Off list here.  I am really trying to be positive, at least publicly, but your Kronichally Botched simile reminded me that every time I see this:
>

> <HL_.jpeg>
>

> I *really* see this:
>

> <TL.jpeg>
>
> How could it possibly be worse?  OK, I feel better now.  A little bit better.  A wee, tiny, microscopic bit better....
>

> Joe DeFazio
> Pittsburgh

My apologies to all for an incredible a faux pas in sending this to the whole list!!!!  It was just meant as a little private stress relief.

I remain committed to trying to make this situation better, and this post does precisely the opposite!!!

And, for the record, yes, I do believe that:

1) The current Higher Logic software is totally inadequate for our needs, and far less than this great organization deserves.

and

2) The PTG will find a good solution for our current issues, and that we will, in time, have a well functioning and useful system.

My apologies once again to all,

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh