[pianotech] A new Pianotech list that works

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:21:17 MST 2011

Google groups has a web view option if you like the forum style or you can
simply use it as an email list, it works both ways. In other words you do
not have to log onto googlegroups in order to read posts. They come directly
to a designated email if you like. If you want to post you just send it to
pianotech at googlegroups.com. In order to utilize the forum style format I
believe you have to have a gmail address.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter