[pianotech] Mom & Pop days

kam544 at allegiance.tv kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sun Mar 13 12:19:42 MDT 2011

On Mar 13, 2011, at 1:00 PM, Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft wrote:

>  (notice the smiley)

I see.

Your version/concept of a "don't take me serious" is this    >),

not  this   :-)

or  Joe Garrett's  version of a intended "don't take me serious" is this    <G>

but not  this   :-)

or whatever others think is cute or commutative
   because they don't want to keep up with what works.

How about this for a foundational guideline to communicate with one another via Smiley Faces and Emoticons
   via intended "don't take me serious" remarks:
http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations_02.asp

Sincerely and serious,

Keith McGavern, RPT
dba Mr. Mac's Piano Service