[pianotech] MY.PTG.ORG egroups.

Dempsey Jr., Paul E dempsey at marshall.edu
Tue Mar 15 08:04:26 MDT 2011

OK, I'm still trying to be patient learning this new format.

I have logged on to the new website using my membership numbers and gain access to the myPTG page.

I figured out (maybe not) how to set up my Profile and changed my passwords etc.

Now, as I continue to explore this new and "improved ?" format, I am continually asked to sign in again and again but doing so just returns me to a sign in page.

What is wrong and am I causing the problem?

Keith, anyone?

Paul E. Dempsey, RPT
Piano Technician Sr.
Marshall University