[pianotech] MY.PTG.ORG egroups.

kam544 at allegiance.tv kam544 at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 15 08:33:07 MDT 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Dempsey Jr., Paul E wrote:

> … Now, as I continue to explore this new and "improved ?" format, I am continually asked to sign in again and again but doing so just returns me to a sign in page.
>
> What is wrong and am I causing the problem?

Paul,

There are 2 logins, one for ptg.org and one for my.ptg.org .
If you are logged in in with that web logon and that new web password
  you created from your profile, I can't surmise why you should have to repeat the effort.

Some ideas:
Try rebooting your browser, try another browser, and if that doesn't help,
      try clearing your cache in those browsers, and if that doesn't help,
      try rebooting your computer.

Get back with your efforts.

Keith McGavern