[pianotech] MY.PTG.ORG egroups.

kam544 at allegiance.tv kam544 at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 15 09:00:17 MDT 2011

Paul,

I should have mentioned I am a Mac user.
Some of those suggestions I made might not apply if you are a PC user.

Another idea: If you can get back into your profile,
   change your password back to the original, see what happens.

Also, if you log off, then of course you will have to log back on
   for both ptg.org and my.ptg.org
There might also be a log off timer if there is inactivity.

Keith McGavern