[pianotech] Piano Tuner Accused of Sexual Assault

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:11:55 MDT 2011

I don't think it's good to joke about this, Rob. Seriously.

Sexual offense, right? Men taking advantage of women -- it's not a joking
matter. Gotta stop that at all costs, IMO. Or punish it severely when it
happens.  In my "perfect" world, there wouldn't be repeat sex offenders.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS