[pianotech] Pianotech: RE: Starting a new thread directly from your email

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:04:30 MDT 2011

You may have to change the primary email that is listed under the particular
subscription. When I subscribed to the "new" pianotech, all of the sudden I
started getting tons of emails into my regular business email, that the
guild has listed in the directory. Under the subscriptions page you can edit
the email address associated with the particular subscription.

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter