[pianotech] What is bloom,

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 12:39:37 MDT 2011

Is this in any way related to the amplitude peak of the vibrating string
after attack? The combined wave forms of the string (strike to agraffe or
capo,  and strike to bridge) meeting to create the amplitude peak? I reference
only the  5 lectures here; I have no personally developed science behind the
question.

In a message dated 3/17/2011 12:12:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,