[pianotech] What is bloom,

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 22:34:28 MDT 2011

In a message dated 3/18/2011 11:25:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
erwinspiano at aol.com writes:

Or am I  imagining it?
You're imagining it. It's a conversation, not a moderated conference. If we
 don't answer JD's question as completely and directly as you would have
us, at  least we're hearing some good voices, and the related discussions
relevant to a  range of interests. This isn't ask the expert. Lose the control
impulse. The  distinctions between bloom and swell, and between chordal play,
hammer strike,  and pluck are the beginnings of investigations into ways we
hear. It's all  germane and useful in its own strange, uncontrolled
conversational way.

Paul