[pianotech] Brisnmead advert

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 16:04:45 MDT 2011

Thanks Keith
  The marquetry in laid in every panel is fantastic and the entire piano french polished by a real artisan. I performed the belly work and my Friend Paul Robinson and Trix did the Stringing, which was no small feat. I replace the rim glue joint which was originally spruce and falling apart with a hardwood laminated one. Replaced the cut-off bar with maple.
 The piano is yet to be completed but is so close. Paul has been distracted. If all goes according to desire,  the intent to have a concert on it in the recital hall at Point Loma University in San Diego when it is completed.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers