[pianotech] Seek NJ, NYC Area Antique Piano Tuner

Philip Jamison mortier9 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:00:39 MDT 2011

Could anyone suggest a tuner/technician who can tune square pianos? I have a customer in northern New Jersey with a c1840s square piano. I got the piano playing a while back, but they moved out of my territory. They now seek someone to tune and adjust their piano. This piano has a partial plate with a design a bit simpler than the later square grand.

Thanks,

Philip Jamison
West Chester, PA