[pianotech] good laugh

darrel at pianovoce.com darrel at pianovoce.com
Tue Mar 22 10:49:50 MDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/user/skittles1754

That's the YouTube channel for all those videos.  The About Me section contains this curious bit of information:

"The desctiptions of names of people and places are hallucinogenic and no reference is both either intended in all or part people real or places, the characters where apparently real are used by cinematic hyperboic visualisation and in cases netiher actors nor actresses

This is the entity which be "yourtube".
Any situation which may or may not therefore appear real is portending to the genius of peopple like Mr Roman Polanski "The Pianist" of which I am not one.
Thankyou all for understanding that I always enjoy watching all your videos you send me.
Best Regards
Monica Fr Sellers Ray-Foreman"

Wow.