[pianotech] Cleaning bass strings

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Mar 24 22:01:07 MDT 2011

I have not yet found a pot big enough to hold the piano. Even then, I don't think it I could fit the thing on my stove. Rest assured, though, if the piano is a Baldwin grand the pinblock will not delaminate.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com