[pianotech] Riding the rails

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 27 00:44:24 MDT 2011

I’ve soldered in new ones before. It’s not impossible but it didn’t exactly look like I had been doing it all my life either. If it’s for a high end client, send it out. If you’re feeling brave, give it a try. It’s not really as bad as you might think.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)