[pianotech] MARC

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Sun May 1 08:36:53 MDT 2011

I've enjoyed myself so much at MARC.  I got useful stuff out of all of the
classes I attended. And how nice to meet in person some of the names I've
known from this list over the years; Dale Erwin, Jon Page, Joe DiFazio,
Don Mannino and others.

The trip to get here was nighmarish because as I sat at the Gate in
Glasgow airport, the flight was canceled. It was a very full flight, so
there was a long line of persons waiting to be re-routed by the two
Continental staff on duty. Fortunately everyone seemed good humoured I
stood for three and a half hours before my turn came (during which other
possible flights came a went) and there was many other behind me in line.
I was re-routed via Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow, and made it here
to Bethlehem miussing only the Thurday morning class, so that wasn't too
bad.  There were a lot of other flight complications but i won't bore
everyone! I am hoping the flight home will be more straightforward.

Thanks to all involved for makinig MARC such a successful event, and to
the Histroic Hotel Bethlehem for good service.

Best wishes,

David Boyce.

P.S. The trouble with all those tools and parts displays is that you want
one of everything!