[pianotech] Bosendorfer parts

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Tue May 17 12:16:55 MDT 2011

I have a 225 Bosendorfer that was in Florida for awhile and the customer wants it to look like new again.  Rather than polish all the ferrules, casters and pedals myself, I’m considering the cost of total replacement to compare the expense.  Is there a stateside supplier??  Has anyone done this before??  I’ve left a msg with their website.

I have yet to roll the piano up on to it’s feet.  I just now finished removing the Pianocorder.  The next thing I do is look at the strings and all the other parts to draw up a proposal for the customer.

Lar