[pianotech] Disklavier Gone Wild

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 26 08:39:55 MDT 2011

University setting.  There is a fair amount of pushing the envelope type
experimentation and sometimes things are hard to control that way.  I just
found it curious and didn't realize that the settings could be pushed up to
the point where that could happen.  I had tuned the piano for a concert only
a week or two before with a very modern program for which I had to alter the
tuning mid concert and no sign of any difficulty or stress.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com