[pianotech] Joplin MO PTG members

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Thu May 26 20:59:59 MDT 2011

This came to me via a Foundation e-mail from SEPA chapter members who are
Foundation members.

Maybe it was already posted to the lists, and if so, I apologize for the
duplication.  Ruth Phillips

ruth at alliedpiano.com

Hello Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I ask for prayers for Paul Mulick, David
Vanderhoofen Joplin, Mo. members who lost their homes in the devastating
tornado yesterday. Not only did David loose his house, but also his wife and
child.  It is a terrible tragedy and we need to act right away.  Sandy has
changed the Katrina letter to apply to this disaster and chapters who are
asking: "What can we do?" are being told to donate to the disaster relief
fund through PTGF.  This way  donations are tax deductible.  The Kansas City
Chapter is collecting tools for Paul and David.  Other Chapters are deciding
what they will do.  Please keep these folks in your thoughts and prayers and
consider making donations yourself.  We are fortunate to be able to help our
fellow technicians.

I'm so proud the the Foundation has an established way to help in an
emergency!

Fondly,

Laura