[pianotech] Hearing Test

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:34:55 MDT 2011

Many years ago, when I was just a baby tuner/technician, I found a "free" hearing test in a magazine.  Call a number, take the test.  So I did.  I failed.  I made an appointment to have a "real" hearing test and found I had excellent hearing, in the top 2%.  So what was wrong, I asked?  "How good is your phone?"  They asked.
Oh, yeah.

Laura Olsen