[pianotech] New experiences

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Nov 6 14:23:02 MST 2011

Sure, Ron,

That is the biggest caldera in the world!!  Very few folks know.... (I was
a geology undeclaired minor in college).  If it blows, we're all done!  At
least if CA blows up or falls in the ocean, the reality shows might stop!!
LOL.  Who knows that the big Island is HI is also a huge volcano and the
tallest mountain in the world???  It and those bubbling friends nearby are
just vents??? Wim...Run for your life!!

Paul