[pianotech] vehicle lease

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 17:37:17 MST 2011

Tom

The good news is that you don't have to pay as much per month. The bad news is that after 3 or 4 years you either have to buy the car, or give it back. If you do go over the mileage limit, you can either buy the car yourself, or trade it in at another dealer. They will give the leasing company the residual value, regardless of the mileage You can even lease a car from another dealer, and you won't have to pay the mileage.

Wim