[pianotech] vehicle lease

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Nov 9 07:47:35 MST 2011

Matthew,  if you wish to argue that your approach is more convenient and
gives you a level of security, fine. For you to imply, though, that it saves
you money in the long run is ridiculous. Insurance companies make money for
a reason. Lots of money, actually. Their biggest problem is what to do with
all the cash they generate. I'd bet you have spent several times what I've
spent on vehicles, maintenance, and insurance. Admiittedly, my approach
takes a little more work, a little more thinking outside the box, perhaps
more inconvenient at times. For the 10s of thousands of dollars it has saved
me in my lifetime, I'd say it is worth it. YMMV.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____