[pianotech] vehicle lease

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Nov 9 21:36:22 MST 2011

Dean,

I know quite a few people who try and acuse people of this and that, when really, that is what they are themselves...just sayin'.  If you feel as if you need to get the last word, then so be it.  But, of course, if you don't respond to this, then I have gotten the last word, in which case, I rest my case  :-).

Yes, your approach does take "a little" more work.  Not sure about what your hourly rate is, but time IS money with what I do.  So, what was that about saving 10s of thousands of dollars?  Maybe ya should re thunk it  ;-)

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com