[pianotech] Business Definition

richarducci at comcast.net richarducci at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 09:32:46 MST 2011

List, my municipal office in town just told me I need to get a contractors license to do business in the city.
They also consider me to be violating zoning laws by operating a business in a residential zone.
I have no shop, do not bring actions etc. in to work on, only receive mail and schedule calls at my home. No signage , no foot traffic.
I do maintain a business line but will be stopping that soon.
What actually constitutes a commercial business ?

Rick Ucci
Uccipiano.com