[pianotech] Business Definition

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Thu Nov 10 10:48:25 MST 2011

Rick, just today Nov 10, 2011 I read a piece in the San Jose Mercury News about a guest conductor being required to get a business license. See if you can find it on-line. The question from Steve Accatino went to the consumer reporter columnist for the newspaper.  His Name is Dennis Rockstroh and his column is called Action Line. Maybe start with www.mercurynew.com

Get the whole story for yourself.  I gave you some key words you might punch in.  The Steve Accatino name should help you zero in.

---Tom Gorley