[pianotech] I don't think this is a factory approved installation...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:09:23 MST 2011

Sort of like those stickers, "Made in America by American Craftsmen!"
right???  Nice way to ruin old names of great old pianos!!

Paul

From:
John Formsma <formsma at gmail.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
11/10/2011 03:05 PM
Re: [pianotech] I don't think this is a factory approved installation...

That is really pathetic!

I bet it was done by someone who "has years of experience."

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS