[pianotech] Business Definition

Wim Blees tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 15:47:55 MST 2011

With point that David makes about the music teacher, what about the proffesional muscian who practices at home, ane then pertorms elsewhere?

On the other hand, here in Hawaii I have to collect sales tax on all transactions, including public  schools and churches, (and then pay it to the state). Because of that I have to have a business license, but only to collect and pay the taxes, not to be in business.

Wim

Sent from my HTC PURE™,Windows® phone from AT&T